keskiviikko 20. kesäkuuta 2012

Moonspell - Live at Arts & Craft 13.11.1995


Moonspell - Live at Arts & Craft, Neu-Ulm Germany 13th November 1995
1) Intro / Love Crimes
2) ...Of Dream and Drama (Midnight Ride)
3) An Erotic Alchemy
4) Lua d'Inverno
5) Trebaruna
6) Wolfshade (A Werewolf Masquerade)
7) Vampiria
8) Alma Mater

Depositfiles / Mediafire

I'm off to Nummirock tomorrow (morning - I should get to bed) and again I've decided to post a live tape in honour of the event. This one I actually ripped already ages ago (September 2009!) but it was sort of forgotten in a desktop folder on my old PC. I recently re-discovered it as I was going through the files of the old HD and there was much rejoicing. Anyways, this is yet another Moonspell live from 1995, longtime readers might remember my fondness for them. This is probably my last, if we don't count 1½ tracks clip I've from Rockefeller/Oslo gig, so now my supply seems to be finally exhausted. If you have recordings of the missing dates, feel free to share!

This might be my last one but also possibly the best - the setlist is longer than on the previous dates and includes all the tracks of the regular "Wolfheart" album. Ok, the setlist on the July Bradford gig could be argued better as it had "Opus Diabolicum" from the MCD but then again this one has "Trebaruna" and a superior sound. Yes, this has very good sound. Quite powerful and you can sort out everything with little effort. There are some shifts in volume and so on, probably due the person moving, but it is not that distraction. If you like old Moonspell, this is very much recommended. And no, it certainly has no cover, I just edited some cover art to decorate the post.

2 kommenttia:

Antitacta kirjoitti...

I have the same fondness for early Moonspell, will listen this one tonight, great share!

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

@F:

Thanks for the comment, hope you enjoyed it - don't forget to check out the other lives from 1995 I posted.