perjantai 25. syyskuuta 2009

Horna - Unmixed Advance Tracks 1998


Horna - Unmixed Advance Tracks 1998
1)
Yhdeksän Yö (Part I)
2) Yhdeksän Yö (Part II)
3) Kun Jumalan Sydän On Murskattu

Reuploaded

Horna should be a familiar name to those who listen to Finnish black metal. So without further ado here is a rip of the unmixed advance tracks for "Haudankylmyyden Mailla" album. This was not an official promo of any sort, I think the guys dubbed these to give some people a taste of the new material and that kind of spread out to the tape trading circuit. I got my dub of this from a Dutch friend of mine in 1998 or 1999, it was very good quality, possibly a 2nd generation dub or so. Maybe he even got it directly from the band, I never asked.

As you notice the song "Yhdeksän Yö" is here as two separate tracks. I like the sound on these versions actually better than the finished album, I wish I had the whole as an unmixed version. Recommended!

Ei kommentteja: