torstai 21. lokakuuta 2010

Mustan Kuun Lapset - Varjomaa demo II 1997


Mustan Kuun Lapset - Varjomaa demo II 1997
1)
Intro: Isfri
2) Tuonela
3) The Dream About Dying Angel
4) I Shall Wither
5) Valkoiseen

Mediafire

Here is the second demo of the Finnish dark metal band Mustan Kuun Lapset, now unfortunately disbanded. Another dub courtesy of Grev (thanks!) and he also scanned the covers. Which didn't really come out too clear, to be honest. Well, that can't be helped, it's the music that counts anyway!

Dubbed to me from an original tape, the quality is good and so is the sound on the demo itself. The music has some black metal influences but I'd really call this dark metal or even melodic death metal. Somehow this sounds more similar to the full-lenght albums than the MCD and split that followed. I guess they sounded more black metal. Recommended if you like other MKL stuff!

6 kommenttia:

Grev Krüger kirjoitti...

Thanks Velkaarn to this Rip... well, about the scans... covers of that demo is already lo-bit resolution (check MA's little scan and try to make it bigger).
Anyway... music is priority number one!

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

Thanks to yourself and yeah I know some covers are pretty damn hard to scan, I'm glad to have them anyway!

Grev Krüger kirjoitti...

Well, I must try to re-scan, when I have free time... maybe my scan was too high mode?

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

Nah, don't worry about it, it's fine like that! Nobody's paying us y'know. ;)

raf666 kirjoitti...

Good stuff,music is black metal vocal more dark/black metal with interest keyboard parts.

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

Thanks for the comment Raf, check out their albums too!