keskiviikko 20. toukokuuta 2009

Shadow Dancers - 1995 Recordings


Shadow Dancers - Promo 1995
1)
Blacker than Better Between
2) The Wasp

Shadow Dancers - My Fate demo 1995
1)
My Fate

Reuploaded

And now for something completely different to quote Monty Python - this time two recordings by the Norwegian gothic rockers Shadow Dancers, best known for including in their ranks Stian "Occultus" Johansen, known from Thyabhorrent & Perdition Hearse & a brief stint as the vocalist for Mayhem, Rym & Jontho of Ragnarok and 2 other guys. There is only 3 (short) songs on these two recordings and I think "My Fate" is a cover from another gothic band. I got these from one of my tape traders and decided to rip them out of curiosity to see how they sounded. Result is quite gloomy sounding ok gothic rock, vocals are not as annoying as they often are in the genre so even I can listen to them. Check it out if you like Ragnarok, gothic rock or are just morbidly curious.