keskiviikko 17. kesäkuuta 2015

Hellflame #6


Hellflame magazine, issue 6 (1999)
Interviews:
Spear of Longinus
Obtest
Nunslaughter
Moria
Suicidal Winds
Mustan Kuun Lapset
Pagan Winter
Moondance Magazine & Equilibrium Publishings
Thornspawn
Black Witchery
Drakkar Productions
Articles:
Qliphotic Necromancy & 27th Pestilence (by Mezzadurus)
Satanism - the History of the Devil and His Worshippers (by Sadorass)
+ editorial, reviews

Mediafire

I'm going off to Nummirock once again for some midsummer madness after a year's pause, but I thought I'd leave you with something to read for the weekend. Sent by comrade Kurgan (thanks!) and scanned fast and sloppy as usual by me, here is the 6th issue of the Italian 'zine Hellflame, made by Nicola Solieri (of Goatfire & some other projects). Concentrating on this issue, and past ones as well I presume, on black and death metal bands this is a well made, good looking without being too fancy and at least with the brief browse through I've managed yet, also interesting and rather well written. Despite being released right smack middle in the less than stellar period of time I keep dissing. Not very many interviews but most are longer than average and more interesting too, reviews better than average too so I'd recommend this. I must hurry to work and pack my shit in the morning before leaving so farewell and the Coven (hopefully) returns next week.

2 kommenttia:

GREV kirjoitti...

Hails & Heavy Midsummer party's for you Brother Velkaarn and all the followers, etc.

Keep the black flame burning!

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

@Grev:

Stopped by while packing things to adjust the text a bit, but anyways, have a good Jussi too and do avoid drowning and the rest of the typical mishaps! I think I'm going to crack a can of beer to speed up the packing progress. That always works, sure thing.