tiistai 29. joulukuuta 2009

Moonspell - Live in Beerse 17.09.1995


Moonspell - Live at CC Heilaar, Beerse, Belgium 17th September 1995
1)
Wolfshade (A Werewolf Masquerade)
2) Love Crimes
3) ...Of Dream And Drama (Midnight Ride)
4) Vampiria

Reuploaded

Last calls for 2009 and can't have the year end without another live tape, can I? Even better it's old Moonspell. Yes, again. I told you earlier I was fond of this stuff. Wolfheart-era songs, but only four this time. I'm not sure if this is incomplete or if they really had such little time to play, but this is all I got. If this is incomplete, I'll be pleased to know what's missing and even happier to receive a full show.

As usual this is a bootleg with less than stellar sound. Listenable, sure, but a little muffled. You wouldn't be even reading this if you minded too much I guess.

Ei kommentteja: