tiistai 15. maaliskuuta 2011

Dark Funeral - Live in Manchester 29.04.1999


Dark Funeral (swe) - Live in Manchester UK 29th April 1999
1)
Bloodfrozen
2) Thy Legions Come
3) Open the Gates
4) Ravenna Strigoi Morti
5) Secrets of the Black Arts
6) Dead Skin Mask (Slayer cover)
7) My Dark Desires
8) Vobiscum Satanas

Reuploaded

To celebrate two weekends with gigs I decided to upload some lives here as well. First some more Swedish black metal and this should be a pretty familiar name to most. Dark Funeral is a band I've had slight problems taking seriously, but they've done some decent material in the Swedish 90's melodic style and their blatantly Satanic lyrics are endearing so I find myself returning to their albums in regular basis.

This live show from England is an audience recording with a pretty good sound, though especially in the beginning it's kind of low and the performance occasionally drowns in the noises made by nearby humans. Other than that the sound quality is good and the setlist too. It's kind of brief at a little over 38 minutes so I guess they were not headlining that night. Enjoyable live recording, recommended if you don't hate DF (and/or black metal but why would you read this blog then) with all your might!

2 kommenttia:

nessie kirjoitti...

The file seems to be damaged, I can't unpack the last song. Would be great if you could fix this.
Btw, you're doing a great job here, I found a lot of fucking awsome gems.
Hails from Germany...

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

Hails nessie!

Thanks for your comment! Hmm I downloaded the file and it unpacked without problem. Did you try downloading it again?