perjantai 2. syyskuuta 2011

Innominandum - From the Cradle to the Grave demo 1992

Innominandum - From the Cradle to the Grave demo 1992
1)
From the Cradle to the Grave
2) Sleeping with the Past
3) Solitude
4) Shadow of the Holy Script

Mediafire

Here's another death metal demo, this time from Germany and the first one released by the band as Innominandum, they were formerly called Dandruff. I'd say the name change was a good idea. Apparently this would also be their only more serious death metal release as they changed their style to death'n'roll which was a very typical thing to do in the 90's - if not going all the way rock or grunge - and annoyed me to no small extent. I haven't heard anything else from them so I can't really give any first hand comments on how successful their turn was.

This is another tape traded item, no covers I'm afraid, but at least the dub was quite good. The sound on the demo itself is ok, not the best I've heard if not the shittiest either. It comes off a little unclear at times as the music is not exactly straight forward sort, crude and simple hammering (which I personally prefer to technical wankfests) but more complex. I'm not really sure what more to say of this, it's not really my favourite sort of death metal but it has good parts and if you're a death metal fan you should try this out for yourself.

Ei kommentteja: