keskiviikko 16. marraskuuta 2011

Lux Axiomus - Oblivion demo 1992


Lux Axiomus - Oblivion demo 1992
1)
The Plague
2) Oblivion
3) Unholy Chanting
4) In Nomine Spiritus

Narod

Another contribution from brother SuuretMuinaiset who ripped me his dub of this old & obscure Norwegian demo. Thank you! Since we didn't have the covers another Metal Archives image is used and as always, a proper scan would be appreciated!

To the music, this is thirteen minutes of rough sounding (rehearsal sound quality) early 2nd wave black metal. It's no Kvist, Strid or early Emperor but quite enjoyable material still. Some death metal influences pop up from the witches brew but the overall sound is that of early Norwegian bm scene. I'm pretty sure this has been recorded at their rehearsal room but fear not the sound is still clear and listenable. The last track ends oddly, it sounds like they finish the track once but then it countinues, only to abruptly end soon. Problem with the dub/rip/original recording? I don't know, but tell me if you do. Nice curio worth listening to, especially if you're interested in the old Norwegian scene.

4 kommenttia:

Vomit of the Earth kirjoitti...

Words fail me to tell my true feeling every time I visit your coven. Keep spreading seeds of nostalgia.

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

@VotE:

Thanks for the comment & enjoy the soundscapes!

Metal2hu kirjoitti...

This looks pretty interesting. Can you reupload it?

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

@bG:

How could I refuse Yuuka-san? I'll upload promptly.