keskiviikko 16. marraskuuta 2011

Unhola - Beetlehemin Saasta... Rehearsal 1995


Unhola - Beetlehemin Saasta... Rehearsal Tape 1995
1)
Mustan Syvyyden Tuulet
2) We Bring Thy Garden
3) Beetlehemin Saasta

Reuploaded

Today's second post is again a contribution, this one from brother Grev, thanks! If you've paid any attention to the side of the page you might've noticed I've been on the look for the first Unhola demo since the beginning of written history and it has steadily evaded me. And still it does, for this recording I got from brother Grev is a rehearsal tape recorded before the demo itself (as far as I know). Note that both of the tracks from the demo appear here as well, "We Bring Thy Garden" is "Täältä Tullaan Kuolema" with different, English lyrics. Musically it appears to be mostly similar. No covers for this one.

Ok, so this is a rehearsal tape and you know what to expect, right? There are some minor flaws and errors and the sound quality is uneven, that can't be helped. Overall it has a good rehearsal sound though and everything is quite audible. They have some problems getting the last track started, that's why the lenght (22:13 of which 10:09 is the last one). I like older Unhola and rehearsal tapes very much so naturally I'm all into this but the casual listener might be left unimpressed. Anyways, I recommend you at least try this out if you like older Finnish black metal.

5 kommenttia:

neblodzin kirjoitti...

An interesting tape, i'm not sure if I like this or Mustan syvyyden tuulet more, the vocal approach in this one is more to my liking thou. Now also really looking forward to hearing the first demo, happy hunting.

GREV kirjoitti...

Velkaarn. I have it. I'll check it out and send it to you asap

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

Thanks for the comments!

@Grev:

I've been meaning to send you some requests, I'll mail you when I return from Helsinki, ok!

GREV kirjoitti...

@Velkaarn: Please, make my day and send some requests. Your mails are always welcome :)

But, like you know it's Xmas time near and we're busy as hell... so, be patient :)

Hey... I almost forgot to thank you for ripping and releasing these obscure fuckin' underground Stuff!

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

@Grev:

You're obviously welcome and don't worry, I'm very patient. A quality much necessary also for my readers. :D