maanantai 28. marraskuuta 2011

Neverwood - Angel demo 1997

Neverwood - Angel demo 1997
1)
Angel
2) Decay
3) Glass
4) Servile

Re-reuploaded - 2022

If the previous post was obscure then I suppose this one is just unusual, though I haven't seen this online either. As someone might've guessed already, another non-metal item and this time not ambient or dungeon synth either. If you remember the Plastic Sampler compilation I posted then you might also recall Neverwood who are/were (not sure if active or dead) an electronic music project. Not to be confused with another, more metal, Finnish project. This might or might not be their first demo, no idea since I don't have covers and haven't managed to find much info from the inter nets.

I'm no good at all with the subgenres in this direction so I'm not going to go guessing too much, let's just say that they perform quite an ethereal sort of electronic music with a female vocalist. I've been told their debut album would be trip-hop or something and I suppose that might apply here too. Whatever it should be called, I like listening to it every now and then. Sound is good and the dub also is of satisfying quality so take a listen if you're into this sort of music.

5 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Do you have by any chance any Chalice(swe) pre-Svartsyn material?

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

Unfortunately I don't. I had someone's rip of the split with Illska but as I think it was on the external HD that broke it's lost.

At least the split should be available somewhere on the inter nets but not sure about the other stuff. I'll keep an eye on it, now that you reminded me.

Andrew Werdna kirjoitti...

This had a really unexpected sort of sound, but I like it a lot.

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

@Andrew:

Thanks for the comment, I thought someone might also like this. I haven't seen it elsewhere before.

There are a few others from the compilation whose music I got from trading and I was a bit unsure if I'd post them or not as they barely fit the "profile" of the blog. Then on the other hand, no-one has to download them if they don't like them.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Please re-upload this!