perjantai 6. tammikuuta 2012

Alphysor - Demo 1994


Alphysor - Demo I 1994
1)
Lord of Blackened Sky
2) Alone in the Dark Forest
3) Ancient Lands of Frost
4) Cold Northern Wind
5) Outro - Voice of Melancholy

Mediafire

Here's a request and another item I've been sent by brother Grev, thank you once again! This was the only release of Finnish black metal band/project/something Alphysor (of which I think I have some info somewhere but now I don't have time to dig it up! sorry later!) and as Grev's copy was also a traded one we had no covers and again a Metal Archives image is used. Until someone conjures a better image/scan.

The dub is of quite good quality and came out as well as it could, but the sound of the demo itself is bluntly put crude. Which is fitting, considering the primitive content. Short and simple tracks in the Nordic black metal style with a terrible drummachine, amateurish musicianship, two kinds of voices - one Donald Duckesque screech/squeack the other sort of roar/grunt reminding me of the Impaled Nazarene debut. I can't call this a masterpiece even after a heavy dose of alcohol but somehow it sounds a bit better than it should. I'm in a hurry so I can't write more, I'll probably come back later and rewrite the damn thing but until then, download if you dare!

1 kommentti:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Great site you got man!