tiistai 2. helmikuuta 2016

From Beyond #6

From Beyond 'zine, issue 6 (winter 2000/2001)
Interviews:
Necrophagia
Diabolic
Decayed
Darkthrone (with Nocturno Culto)
Immolation
Morbid Angel
Asphyx
Vomitory
Nifelheim
Holocausto Canibal
Machetazo
Macabre
Rebaelliun
+ article about Jeffrey Dahmer, reviews, editorial

Re-reuploaded

Time for another 'zine. This is the third item sent me by Pawel recently, thank you for the scans and we have here already the sixth issue of Norwegian From Beyond whom I was not familiar with before this sending. Mostly due it being a death metal 'zine (cover says extreme metal fanzine but vast majority is death) and generally those 'zines I've read haven't simply been very interesting. Combined with the era it was released it's no wonder I'd never picked up a copy.

Now that I actually bothered to read it instead of just skimming through the content (and the Darkthrone interview) I was slightly surprised by how good a read it is! I'm still not quite finished so I'll just settle to recommend this, especially if you're into death metal. Oh, I should probably mention that Pawel sent it in .pdf format, in case it matters to anyone and that the layout is mostly clear but the editor does experiment with different fonts which I find very annoying. But still, give From Beyond a shot.

1 kommentti:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

dl'ed because of jeffrey dahmer