maanantai 26. huhtikuuta 2010

Desire - Live in Almada, Portugal 30.04.1995


Desire - Live at Saláo das Carrochas, Almada, Portugal 30th May 1995
1)
Prologue
2) The Purest Dreamer
3) A Ride In A Dream Crow
4) Forever Dreaming... (Shadow Dance)
5) (Leaving) This Land Of The Eternal Desires
6) Death Blessed By A God

Re-reuploaded

Here is another live tape and also another item from Portugal's death/doom dreamers Desire. One of their early gigs, they perform here most of the debut album "Infinity..." and the oldie "Death Blessed..." from their Incarnated-days. Most of the tracks are shorter versions than on the album, which naturally fits the live setting. Sound is clear if dominated by the vocals and drums, I wish the guitar would be more up on the mix. The vocals don't come off as well on this live as they do on album but I guess that's understandable. With its minor flaws, it's a good live recording from one of the better melancholic death/doom bands.

9 kommenttia:

Misfits kirjoitti...

Awesome! Love this band and didn't have this bootleg. Thanks!

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

You're welcome Misfits! I think Desire is somewhat underrated in their field.

Misfits kirjoitti...

I just listened to it and it's very, very good! Great sound! And I think as you: very good doom/death band. They should be better recognized.

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

Glad you enjoyed it! I think this was probably a soundboard recording.

Sacerdos Magus kirjoitti...

Greetings Velkaan!

Before more I hope that thou're fine! This is Sacerdos Magus from Lusitânia again... I've promissed thee some material some time ago, but time didn't help and I couldn't support thee and thy mighty Asmodian Coven... My apologies, brother! Now, I'm more loose and I would like to pass thee, some reliques I have here at home of the 90's Lusitanian Metal... Are thou interested? Some things are already ripped and I just need to scan the covers, what's no problem!...

Please let me know if thou want a hand in Portuguese Underground relics and I pass it to thee with pleasure!... My e-mail again:

antiquus_scriptum@yahoo.com

I would need thine, to send the stuff...

The best regards and keep strong!

Humbly:

Sacerdos Magus

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

@Sacerdos Magus:

Many thanks for the offer, shame I'm on a hiatus now! Anyways, I'll send you a mail.

UGT kirjoitti...

hails! this link here is also dead.

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

@UGT:

And for a long time already, I suspect. Right, I've reuploaded it elsewhere so grab it now.

Inchtomanie kirjoitti...

hails! This reuploaded russian link is unfortunaly also already dead again.