perjantai 11. helmikuuta 2011

Hödur - The Majesty demo 1995


Hödur - The Majesty demo 1995
1)
The Shadows
2) Master
3) Eternal Night
4) Wilczyca z SS

Depositfiles

Now some long time readers are probably wondering "What the hell, didn't he post this on already in Dec 2008?!?" and yeah so I did. However, last year I got full scans for this demo and also made a superior quality rip off my tape so I thought I'd reupload the better, improved version and make it a new post instead of just slapping a new link to the old & moldy post. After all this is one of my fave demos so I think it deserves a little extra attention that way. It's my damn blog anyways.

Their cassette album was released on vinyl titled "Salve Sathanas", remastered and with new intro so that way Hödur are actually quite topical. Too bad their label can't spell the band name correctly. Extremely recommended if you enjoy raw black metal!

11 kommenttia:

Vomit of the Earth kirjoitti...

Well, I beg you a mediaFIRE link.
You used to mirror every megaupload with a mediafire but lately...
You don't have any idea what a pain it is to wait for Hödur's 95 an age and then get blocked for it. Should I remind you of my domestic difficulties?

Vomit of the Earth kirjoitti...

Well, now that I see, you uploaded the demo once, and I downloaded it but put it aside to find a proper occasion for listening (shame on me). Do you recommend listening to the old rip or waiting your mercy for mirroring the new high-quality rip in mediafire?
I am fucking restless. You know the music is mind-bending. What a drum! Fast enough to make my night.

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

@ohtar:

You need to understand I don't like Mediafire for their untrustworthiness (the corrupted files on more than enough occasions on this and other blogs) so I don't want to support them by using their services. Megaupload is much more reliable. I realize it does not work in every country. However, I know you frequent also the Metalarea site and they usually upload whatever I post after a short notice. Most likely with a mirror you may use.

This is a matter of principle. I should actually completely drop MF as I'm not pleased with them. I probably sound like a dick but, well that's me.

Vomit of the Earth kirjoitti...

I don't see the point of your being mad at me. I just downloaded megaupload link, although with difficulty, but enjoyed the music instead. I appreciate all your efforts and try to stop bothering you from now on.

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

@ohtar:

I'm not mad, I just don't like Mediafire anymore. I'm annoyed by the way the uploads tend to corrupt and then you have to download fixes and so on (see for example several posts on Lockjaw and Raf666 - has happened to me too). It might not be common, but if it happens at all, it pisses me off.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Megaupload is much more faster than Mediafire which is very slow.

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

This is also true, especially if you register with 'em.

raf666 kirjoitti...

Velkaarn, you right, mediafire is mega shit, slow upload speeds, unfortunately megaupload at me also works not good.

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

@raf666:

Did you register with Megaupload (it's free)? Works very well for me after I did, much better speeds & so.

'Owl kirjoitti...

Wow, this is unexpectedly AWESOME! Thanks!

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

@'Owl:

Yeah it is & you're welcome! You might want to check out the full-lenght tape/LP re-release too.