maanantai 8. syyskuuta 2014

Horna - Sadomatic Rites (Live in Lappeenranta 04-05-01)


Horna - Sadomatic Rites (Live in Lappeenranta 4th May 2001)
1) Black Metal Sodomy
2) Örkkivuorilta
3) Synkän muiston äärellä
4) Noidanloitsu
5) Pimeys yllä pyhän maan
6) Hiidentorni huokui usvansa
7) Sadomatic Rites

Yandex / Mega

I survived my trip to Helsinki once again and to celebrate the live music of the weekend, here's yet another live tape from Horna, dubbed to me by brother Grev. Thank you once again! There is no cover for this, as far as I know, since Grev tells me this was supposed to be put out on tape by someone but the plans didn't come through and the recording remains unreleased.

Seven song set that lasts a bit over thirty minutes, they open with the short and entertaining "Black Metal Sodomy" and end with a Beherit cover. Good sound, much much cleaner than on the previous live I uploaded. Satanic Warmaster is still on the vocals and "Sudentaival" was the most recent release at the time of this gig and as you see three songs from that one are played. I'm still feeling a bit out of it and kind of have things to do so no further words, get it if you enjoy Horna and/or Finnish black metal.

2 kommenttia:

Warmaster666 kirjoitti...

Thank you very much for uploading this gig! I loved the quality, the assignment o when there is good value in bootlegs.

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

You're welcome and brother Grev is here to thank for dubbing me this. Yup, agree the quality is good, after all this was going to be officially released at first. Quite a difference to the previous Horna live I posted!