maanantai 30. marraskuuta 2009

Moonlore - Demo 1993


Moonlore (nor) - Demo 1993
1)
In My Kingdom
2) There Again

Reuploaded

Here is a rare (I think, at least I haven't been able to find anything but the album by them) demo from the Norwegian Moonlore, later known as Moon Lore and best known for their 1997 album "The Spheres Beneath the Heavens" which was quite unique. The demo days material is still closer to black metal, sort of. Very atmospheric music, quite eerie at times. There is hissing on the dub that I couldn't remove but it should not be a big issue, creates a more authentic demo feeling and all. As you probably guessed, I ripped a dub of the recording I got from one of my traders and I don't have the covers for this, not even a proper era logo, so I just slapped a Moon Lore logo on the post.

There are only two songs on this demo, "There Again" being re-recorded on the album and appearing on at least one or two of the rehearsal tapes too, plus a short outro. Not nearly enough material if you ask me. So, if you have any Moonlore rehearsals or if you know someone who has them, start uploading them goddammit! Also the more recent demos and material (as Moon Lore too) is welcomed with open arms. I realize this won't be everyone's shot of vodka but I still recommend to try it out with open mind - if you like old Manes or Black Crucifixion you might enjoy this.

2 kommenttia:

GjennomTaketeSkogen kirjoitti...

Thnks for this rare demos I downloaded several disks.
Is great a blog when dome demo releases is hard to find.
one thing more:

you can to get this band:
Baalberith is a russian band, playing Dark/ambient, all releases is demos or Ep's.
Thanks for your albums
and regards since Paris Frnace

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

You're welcome.

I don't think I have ever heard the Russian Baalberith, I know I have something from the Norwegian one. The Russian one is pretty new band I think.