lauantai 7. maaliskuuta 2009

Rautavaris - Demo 2005

Rautavaris - Demo II 2005
1)
Alttareiden Raunioista
2) Syyshämärän Saattue
3) Koti

Depositfiles

Here is the second Rautavaris demo, most of the things I wrote here below applies here. This demo is marginally better than the previous one, I think, probably because of the third song which is my favourite. I forgot to mention in the previous post that the man behind this (solo?) band plays bass for Horna nowadays. Without further ado, download this already!

2 kommenttia:

Vomit of the Earth kirjoitti...

Rautavaris playes sophisticated riffs. As a matter of fact it's well suit with fast drums. Thank you so much for uploading this great demo.

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

@ohtar:

Yeah, agreed. I enjoy these demos quite a bit and wish I had the original tapes!