lauantai 27. helmikuuta 2010

Asafated - Lonely demo 1995


Asafated - Lonely demo II 1995
1)
Goner
2) Lonely
3) Divine Suffocation (Re-Mix)

Reuploaded

And now something a little different, the 2nd demo of the Turkish death metal band Asafated - pretty well known in their own land and less abroad I believe. I got this as an original tape from a pen pal/trader of mine who apparently knew the guys. The band re-recorded the demo later in 1995, this is the original version. I'll probably post the re-recording too once I remember on which tape's B side it was on.

Music is death metal with quite strong death/doom influences. The sound is clear but somewhat lacking in power, which I guess might be a reason for them to re-record the thing. Three songs only, one being a new version of a tune from the debut demo, but they're all 5 minutes or so. Cover scans included.

3 kommenttia:

Misfits kirjoitti...

Hey, thanks again. I've been checking some of the bands I didn't know that you posted during the last 2 years, and there's some great stuff! One of them: Unhola. Great stuff, specially the 2nd demo (the 3rd one is also good, though the vocals are weird, in not a very good sense). Anyway, I checked their MA page, and I realized that 3 band members were also Fall of The Leafe members (and call me crazy, but the third demo has some fall of the leafe flavor to it, at least thier first 2 albums). This reminded me that I never had the opportunity to listen to "Storm of the Autumnfall" demo and "Promo 1997" (even though I looked for them for a long time), and was wondering if you had them. I used to enjoy their first 2 albums a lot, and always wanted to listen to these demos, but never have the chance.
Thanks, and sorry for coming with requests!

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

Hey Misfits,

glad you enjoy the posts and I also love the 2nd Unhola demo, their best stuff (haven't heard the 1st demo) in my opinion. I used to have the "Storm of Autumnfall" dubbed on a tape but haven't seen that one for ages... if I still have it (and obviously find it) I'll be sure to post it. Haven't heard the promo but I'll try to look for it.

Misfits kirjoitti...

Sounds great! Thanks Velkaarn.