tiistai 23. maaliskuuta 2010

Satariel - Hellfuck demo 1995


Satariel - Hellfuck demo II 1995
1)
Four Moons Till Rising
2) Hellfuck
3) Violent Dance
4) Yet to Be
5) Into the Void...

Reuploaded

Like was the case with these guys' other band Belsemar, I start with the second demo. Swedish Satariel plays on their albums melodic death metal, with the distinct Swedish sound & feeling. Or at least on those albums I've heard. Anyways, on their demo days they were still black metal, though not as purely as Belsemar was. Besides songwriting, another difference is the vocals, done here by two vocalists of which the other one does a decent black metal snarl while the "support" vocal is a death metallish roar. Actually reminds me of Impaled Nazarene debut, though the music is very far from that. The band's turn to melodeath is quite clearly foreshadowed on these tracks. Some clean vocals are scattered here and there and the 5th song is kind of an outro with female voice joining the clean male singing.

This is not my cassette rip, I've acquired this from a trader at a later date burned on a CDR which I then ripped. The rip quality is good and so is the sound of the demo itself. Naturally I don't have the tape cover either so Metal Archives image is used. Good stuff even if I prefer Belsemar, recommendable for both black metal people and Swedish melodeath fans.

2 kommenttia:

raf666 kirjoitti...

Essence of Swe melodic BM!!! Thanx !!

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

You're welcome, don't forget to check out Belsemar demos!